September's Friendship Month brings in volunteers, valued partnerships and vital funds!
Friendship Month Results
To highlight the importance of friendship and celebrate what it can do for us, YLF joined in with national Friendship Month throughout September in a bid to recruit volunteers, raise awareness and fundraise for our cause.
During September we have…
- Recruited 24 more volunteers who are starting their journey with the YLF family
- Launched 3 new projects in Kent giving young people support through Advocacy and Mentoring
- Made 183 new friends across our Social Media Channels
- Made friends with 3 more local businesses
- And had 20 supporters fundraising in the name of YLF!
Thank you to our new volunteers for signing up! Welcome to the YLF Family!
And thank you to all those who participated in the Dragon Boat Race and Firewalk fundraising events, bringing in more than £2,000 to support our young people at YLF! Fantastic..!
Little acts of friendship can make a huge difference! Here’s to Friendship!