Enter a team in the KM Dragon Boat Race and raise funds for YLF!
Sunday 22 September – Mote Park, Maidstone, Kent
The annual dragon boat challenge is staged by the KM Charity Team to help charitable groups with their fundraising. Choose to take part in this exciting team challenge and raise some much needed funds for YLF!
Teams of 11 compete with one of the crew beating a drum to dictate the pace of the paddles. They take part in a minimum of three races but the fastest teams compete in the finals at the end of the day. You may have up to 17 rowers in your squad, so fill all 17 spaces to raise more money and everyone will have at least 2 races on the day.
Find out more on the KM Charity Team website here
- This is an all day event and spectators are very welcome!
- Teams are required to check in and check in times will be staggered between 9 and 11am
- It costs £475 to book a boat. This booking cost goes direct to the KM Charity Team
- 100% of participants donations will go to YLF – ensure you select YLF from the list of chosen charities when booking
- You can have a maximum of 17 people on the day to row. There are three races. Only 11 will be in a boat at 1 time – 1 Drummer, 10 rowers. Finalists will be required to row additional races
- Participants must be aged 12 and over
To book please visit the KM Charity Team Booking Page here.
YLF have teamed up with the KM Charity Team to give our wonderful supporters the opportunity to get involved with exciting, high quality, fundraising opportunities – making it tons easier for individuals to take part in a fundraising activity and leaving the organisation of it all to the KM Charity Team – what’s not to love!? If you sign up, your fundraised money comes direct to YLF, and any booking fees associated with the activity/event go to supporting the work of the The KM Charity Team. More information about fees and funds are detailed on the individual events pages.