There are a number of ways that you can get involved with YLF and give your support:
Getting Involved Could Mean...
- Offering front-line support as one of our volunteers
- Organising individual or community fundraising events like marathons or charity sales
- Placing a collection tin or snack box in a shop or business to collect donations on our behalf
- Making regular personal or business donations
- Choosing us as your companies Charity of the Year
However you choose to get involved, we are always grateful!
Your support helps us to continue to make a difference to the lives of local children and young people in need.
What People Say
“I knew I wanted to support YLF when I saw that they help local children. Knowing I’m helping someone that could be living in my town is so much more worthwhile.”
“The personalised support I have received from the team at YLF is more than I expected. They could’t be more helpful – a fantastic charity to volunteer for!”
Give some time and be a positive role model in someones life
Do something fun and challenging whilst raising vital funds
Become a Supporter
We’d love for your business to invest in our young people