The Young Lives Foundation would like to thank all of our supporters and friends for attending our Summer Supper Event at Godmersham Park yesterday evening.
We hope you all enjoyed the supper and entertainment on offer as well as the chance to mingle in the sunshine in such a beautiful environment.
YLF would like to thank several people for their support and generosity on the night including;
- Fiona Sunley for providing us the opportunity to once again hold our event in the grounds
- Kings School, Canterbury for allowing us to use the marquee
- Barry Bushell, on behalf of Champion and Bushell for sponsoring the reception refreshments
- Nick Parker of Barclays bank for match funding our prize draw up to £1000
- Community of the Presentation Trust for their donation of £2,000, presented by Canon Norman Woods on the night
- Jackie and Rod Spencer with the delightful Elham Valley Choir - the children were brilliant
- Caroline Jones and Ben Francis for their outstanding singing performance with pianist, Eugene
- Alice Yelf and the brass band for entertaining us throughout the reception
- Mike Bax, our speaker at the event, for paying tribute to YLF
- Clive Emson for being our entertaining Auctioneer
- Clive Emson Auctioneers for their support throughout the event
- Premier Flush, for the luxury toilets
- Our wonderful YLF team for their hard work and help to make the event a success
- All those who so kindly donated prizes for the event
- And last but not least, those who attended the evening and gave their support by donating
A HUGE thank you to each and every one of you. With such support, we can ensure we continue to make a difference in the lives of those children most vulnerable in our local communities.
We will ensure we provide you all shortly with further information on how much of a success the evening was.