Getting Involved Could Mean:
- Offering front-line support as one of our volunteer mentors, befrienders, appropriate adults or accompanying adults
- Running marathons, doing sponsored walks or other sporting events
- Organising community fundraising events, cake sales, raffles and auctions
- Placing a collection tin in a shop or business to collect donations on our behalf
- Making regular personal or business donations
However you choose to get involved, we are always grateful. Your support helps us to continue to make a difference to the lives of local children and young people in need.